Most of us don't get professional photos done frequently, so it is ok to be a little nervous. I know you are probably having thoughts like...we aren't photogenic, we don't know how to pose, what do I wear!?
Stop worrying, that is why you have me! I promise, you are more photogenic than you think, I will take care of all the posing throughout the session!
1) Puts you at ease and gets rid of those I don't know how to pose fears
2) It is a great opportunity for us to get to know each other and see how I work!
3) You can never have too many photos of you and your love!
The first thing to do is for us to pick a date and location. I will help you pick that perfect spot!
There are a couple things to think about when deciding what to wear for your engagement session. I always recommend two outfits for variety
1) Don't be too matchy matchy, pick complimentary colors
2) Do at least one more formal outfit. Make sure you both are on the same level are formal.
3) Don't do any dresses that are too short, it will limit some of the poses you can do
4) Take into account what color or design style you want to have for your save the dates. What colors should you wear to look nice with those?
5) Stay away from patterns
6) Deep rich colors photographer nicely like dark greens, oranges, and reds!
If you are like my husband and I, we don't get dressed up all that often. Make it a whole date night. You look nice, head to a nice dinner after!